FAQ / About
I see a bunch of toys but they all say sold out! How do I buy?
- If you see our inventory page full of toys but can't buy anything, that means they are waiting for their Drop Date and are in Pre-Shop mode. Drop dates and times are announced on the large banner at the top of our pages.
I want a custom but they all say sold out?
- Customs are available on a limited bases. Right now, I am a single-person shop in a very small workspace, and I unfortunately cannot handle large influxes of custom toys. When customs open, their quantities are set to a number I feel comfortable with and remain until sold out and reopened again.
Are your toys made of body safe materials?
- Yes. All of our toys are made from premium platinum silicone, body-safe mica powders and pigments. Silicone is thoroughly vacuum degassed to keep bubbles, that may result in a porous surface, off of your toy.
What is a "Tallywonky?"
- Tallywonkies are our name for flop toys. They have flaws or imperfections not from the mold, that do not majorly hinder use. The price of a tallywonky is 30% off of the base cost of the toy.
What are your shipping days?
- Currently, our set shipping days are Tuesdays and Saturdays. This may change, or toys may be shipped out on different days.
Where are custom toys?
- Customs are not always available, but when they are we will typically announce it.
What is a good lube to use with my toy?
- Water-based lubes are always your safest bet. For more information, please see our toy care page.
Are you the same All for Naughty as I saw on Etsy?
- Yes, that's us!
Can I have a free toy for reviewing?
- Sorry, we cannot currently supply free toys.